PRICING AND PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
We hold pricing and guarantee product availability for 5 days after the proposal date. Deposit guarantees product availability on your event date.
Rental products require a signed Rental Agreement and $100 deposit. Final payment with changes, substitutions and final counts are due two weeks prior to the event. Some items may be ordered or customized just for your order. These orders may not be changed within six weeks of your event. These items will be designated on your event order.
Included in your rental is delivery (inside of 30 mile radius from our facility), setup and pick up. We’ll deliver and set up the rentals prior to your event start time. If there is a specific time required for delivery and set up, this must be agreed upon at least 7 days in advance.
Deliveries to locations outside of a 30 mile radius from our facility are subject to an additional delivery fee. Additional delivery charges begin at $50.00 and vary based on distance. Delivery fees will be discussed during the quoting process and any fees will be included in all official quotes and contracts.
Delivery includes drop off on either the day before or the day of your event and picked up the day of or the day after your event. Items must be stored indoors, in a secure location until pick-up. If items are not available or accessible upon pick-up, another day’s rental fee will be charged, and the customer may return the items, or schedule another pick-up time. If you, the renter, will not be available during pick-up, it is your responsibility to coordinate with the venue to ensure all items remain together in correct location.
- Additional delivery fees are assessed based on a two-trip basis (one to deliver and one to pick-up). If additional trips are required, you will automatically be billed. If your ceremony and reception are in two separate locations, additional delivery fees will apply.
- If items are not accessible upon pick-up, an additional $200 rental fee and additional $100 trip fee will be charged, regardless of fault. Client has the option to return items to our facility to avoid this fee. It is not Philly Marquee’s responsibility to ensure the items are ready for pick-up or to look for missing items. If items are not returned within three (3) days, replacement fees will be assessed on top of the rental fees, no refunds, no exceptions.
The rental fee includes the setup or installation of the rented item and/or applying only the items or decorations that WE PROVIDE. Fees are based on total number of items, assembly time and decorating involvement. We do not install or decorate with items that were not provided by us. The set-up and breakdown does not include cleanup of items that are not the property of Philly Marquee.
- If you opt to perform the set-up yourself, all rented items including accessories and small parts must be placed back into proper containers, and cleaned if necessary.
If items are not available for pickup, the customer will be charged for an additional days rental. If items are not returned within three days and customer is not able to be reached, replacement fees will be assessed and charged to the credit card on file. Communication is important.
PICK-UP RENTAL REQUIREMENTS
If you opt to pick up your rentals, they must be picked-up in a secure vehicle. A valid driver’s license for the driver, a credit card and ID from the card holder must be on file. Items must be returned on your due date to avoid additional charges. Any items missing upon return are automatically charged for replacement or late fee (additional day). Client is to inform us upon arrival is something is damaged or missing.
- Bulky order pick-up: Bulky orders must be picked-up in a full size pickup with tailgate, moving blankets, and tie-downs. Customer is responsible for supplying own moving supplies. Pick-up trucks arriving in rainy weather or without appropriate supplies will be denied rentals and will not be eligible for a refund. Tarps are not acceptable as an alternative to an enclosed vehicle.
- Small order pick-ups: Small orders may be picked-up in a car or vehicle of choice, but all items must be in the enclosed portion of vehicle.
Renter assumes full responsibility of item upon possession, and agrees to pay full replacement cost for lost or damaged items. Items should remain in “Like New” condition. Small smudges and handprints are acceptable. Excessive dirt, mud or markings will be assessed and be subject to additional fees.
Rental Prices are subject to change without notice. Price quotes are valid for 5 days. Orders with special pricing must be booked by the date specified. All rental prices are non-negotiable.
WEATHER RELATED ISSUES
Bella Wedding Rentals does not issue refunds for any reason, including inclement weather. Should bad weather or wind become an issue, Bella Wedding Rentals reserves the right to refuse or release such items and offer a substitution of in-stock items to help facilitate and indoor function. The client assumes all risks and hardships involved with having an outdoor event. Please discuss “Plan B” with your coordinator. Philly Marquee is not responsible for revising your event design the day or two prior to your event, should inclement weather be ensuing. It is our desire that your event go as smoothly as possible. However, if you choose to chance the weather, the client assumes full responsibility for wind and weather damages. If Philly Marquee arrives for a delivery and the weather is bad or impending, we will call you or a contact person to discuss options. Please always provide an additional contact name and number should you be unavailable the day of your event.
CREDIT CARD TERMS
A valid credit card must be kept on file. The credit card will be used for damages, missing items, late fees, replacement fees, cleaning fees, or added services as outlined above. The credit card will be charged if changes are made the day of the event, such as added services, labor or additional items are requested or required. If you submit a check that is subsequently returned, you will be required to pay in cash or credit card only. A $30 fee is assessed on all returned checks. Late payments – refers to any payment not received in our office fourteen (14) days prior to event date. Payments after this date will have to be made by cash or by credit card. Check payments are not accepted the week of the event
PAYMENT FOR DAMAGED/MISSING ITEMS
Philly Marquee will notify you within 5 days of the event if damages are discovered, or items are found to be missing upon sorting and counting. Damaged items are discarded within 10 days unless the client requests to come pick them up. After 10 days, the client gives up rights to the item(s). Photos of damages will be submitted as proof upon request. If damaged items are not paid for within 7 days, the credit card on file will be billed, unless payment arrangements have been setup with the owner.
ORDERS AND CHANGES
All order/service changes must be placed in writing, faxed or emailed as to avoid any confusion. A detailed invoice will be submitted following any changes to your order by email or fax. Additional services require an appropriate deposit and will be charged to your credit card unless other terms are specified. Emails are considered legal and binding and do not require a signature to be valid. If changes are made the day of the event, a responsible party must sign for them upon delivery, pay with cash, or the credit card will be billed automatically. Substitutions are allowed with a 14 day notice. No substitutions are allowed within fourteen (14) days of the event. Items may be allowed based on availability.
Please be aware that once the contract is signed, and your event date scheduled, all other clients have been refused your specific rentals and services for your event date, and thus all payments are non-refundable. All services may be cancelled if received in writing no later than 30 days prior to the event. You would not be obligated to pay the balance of your invoice, unless you placed a special order for an out-of stock item which was purchased specifically for your event. In such cases, you would be contractually bound to pay the balance due on the account. A credit in the amount of the deposit will remain on file if the event is postponed.
By signing this agreement, you give Philly Marquee permission to use the photos that we take at your event on our website and advertisements, materials, etc, with the understanding that you will not profit from them in any way.
NON-PAYMENT/BREACH OF CONTRACT
No services contained in this contract will be rendered, delivered, or available if balance is not paid in full prior to your event. The last day to remove items from your order is 2 weeks prior to your event.
The following circumstances are considered a breach of contract:
- If payments are not received by the due date, and the credit card on file becomes invalid, expires, or we are unable to authorize it, your non-payment will be considered a breach of contract, and all previous payments are forfeited.
- If payment is not received in a timely manner, Philly Marquee will consider your rented items and services available for another client’s use. Philly Marquee is not contractually obligated to accept payments beyond the due date, nor refund previous payments. We will schedule another client’s event on your event date if we have been unsuccessful in contacting you or obtaining a response from you regarding payment. We will attempt to contact you using all phone numbers, email addresses and fax number. You will not receive a notice in the mail. We understand that some things happen which are out of your control and we will work with you if you experience difficulty. It is possible to modify your contract, but must be approved by Philly Marquee. Communication with us is key!
MISUSE OF ITEMS
Upon pickup or delivery, if Philly Marquee perceives that misuse will occur, we will NOT leave the items and no refunds will be issued.
ORDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Orders placed are subject to a 50% cancellation fee, even if the credit card payment has not been processed. Customer agrees to the Rental Terms and Conditions. Final Selection/ Counts and cancellations must be received no later than the Friday two weeks prior to the event. ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.